Tuesday, March 23, 2010

parent of the previous seedling and the blues

Well, I guess everyone will have to wait until this summer to get a picture of the other parent in the previous post cause I can't find one. I have gotten several good suggestions so keep them coming. I had a couple I wanted to stick out there that come from what I like to refer as my "blue" line although I think they are mostly just shades of lavender. These were a couple I didnt really find until late in the season so I dont really know much about them but they have moved and I look forward to getting a better look at them.


This cross if from two seedling of mine, TET EXOTIC ECHO X MILDRED MITCHELL, and the other parent is GERDA BROOKER X [(ADMIRAL'S BRAID X STRAWBERRY CANDY) X MILDRED MITCHELL)]

This is definately one of my longer cross. It incoporates three of my seedlings.

The second new seedling is from two named cultivers, SUSIE TEE X BLUE HIPPO, this picture was taken in the morning and the flower was in the shade.



Both of these are poking out of the ground and seem to have some decent increase. I am sure I will be writing about them again.

2 comments:

  1. well I can already tell I have some things to figure out with formatting....

    ReplyDelete